Wednesday, November 11, 2009

all i want for christmas.

Dear Santa,

In case you're just dying to know what's on my list this year, here's a glimpse: 

By Harriet Reisen


By William Strunk, Jr. 


This dress (or any other) from ModCloth


Linus boots, available at Piperlime


Season 5 of The Office on DVD


Snow & Graham 2010 calendar (found on Delight.com)


Or this poster-size version, which would bring some color to my new office.


As would this coat rack...





(or any of the beautiful jewelry from Jess LC)


(anyone else love this music as much as I do?)


(Listen to it here... You will love it!)


(Again, you will love. Listen here.)


(Hey, a girl can dream!)


This instant camera looks fun too...

Don't worry, though, Santa... 

I'm really not picky. I will love whatever you give me. Really.

Sincerely,
Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I for one think Annie's list looks practical and quite useful. Though I am just po' folks I think Annie is well deserving of everything in her list.
Sincerly,
A friend