Monday, March 19, 2012

over the weekend.


Over the weekend, I...

- ate a lot of wings.
- wore green.
- watched inordinate amounts of basketball.
- browsed a bookstore.
- discovered my own secret garden.
- read out in the sun.
- spent time with friends I love.
- enjoyed some one-on-one time with Jordan.
- took Junie to aforementioned secret garden.
- swung on a rope swing.
- stayed up really late.
- took a drive or two with the windows rolled down.
- did two loads of laundry.
- avoided preparing for my week.
- enjoyed springtime. 
- forgot to schedule a blog post.

---

What did you do?

1 comment:

The Runs said...

I too ate a lot of wings, watched inordinate amounts of basketball, spent time with friends I love and enjoyed some one-on-one time with Jordan (and Jordan). Our lives are so similar!