Tuesday, January 19, 2010

14 days and counting.

My birthday, in my mind, is always a monumental occasion, even when the milestone I'm reaching is a bland-sounding 24. (What kind of birthday is 24? I feel as if it might get lost in the shuffle, what with 25--a quarter of a century!--right around the corner.) And so I am beginning to make preparations for a celebratory event.

Here is what I am wishing for.*



some tennis shoes that will look good with jeans, courtesy of Piperlime



the only designer bag I've ever remotely liked, by Longchamp



a rug to complete our bedroom's mini-makeover, by Amy Butler



a Max Wanger print or t-shirt; I'd be completely content with either



this teal coat rack from Urban Outfitters



a speaker for my iPod (a car adapter would be appreciated, too)



Angry Conversations with God , by Susan Isaacs




jewelry from Jess LC 's collection





anything by emersonmade






headbands that don't pinch my brain, courtesy of Heart of Light



decorative keys by Pottery Barn




a Glee cd to help me cope until April




anything and everything from Anthropologie (naturally)


*admittedly, this list seems a little silly in light of the crisis in Haiti. But more on that later.

1 comment:

jenna said...

You have given me some great ideas for things I'd like... Hope you have a fabulous birthday in (now) 13 days! Maybe you will get a bunch of this stuff! :)