Monday, July 6, 2009

a cure for the mondays.

I’ve had a monstrous headache all day. Just call it a 4th of July weekend hangover.

Keeping in mind that I do not drink.

But I do have a tendency to over-commit myself to the point of nausea.

Anyway, pretty much all that’s getting me through today is a) this can of Coke, and b) Regina Spektor.

Hers is the first CD I’ve bought in ages (thank you, Jordan, for working this summer), and it was worth every penny.

Go get it.

And, if you’re looking for other recommendations, these artists are currently atop my list of iTunes-I-need-to-purchase-now: Camera Obscura, Belle and Sebastian, Adele, and She & Him.

Enjoy. And be on the lookout for a weekend update/before and after pictures of the new place.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

jenna said...

I will be getting this cd.

:)