Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a Christmas reminder.

It’s Christmas Eve, and I just ate poptarts and orange soda for breakfast in my cubicle.

My, how my world has changed.

After re-reading yesterday’s post, I realized what moments like these (the “my-life-is-changing-and-moving-fast-and-I-can’t-do-anything-to-stop-it” moments) do for me.

They remind me that my Father is over all and in all. That He is unwavering in His love for me. That His power over my life doesn’t change, but that He is the author and creator of change, and with Him by my side, I’m going to be okay. Better than okay.

May you, dear friends and long-lost acquaintances, have a joy-filled Christmas, a Christmas where change and tradition intertwine into unforgettable moments. And may God continue to remind us all that He is Lord of our lives.

For the lyrics to one of my favorite "Christmas" songs, visit mine & Jenna's blog: http://jennaandannie.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

jenna said...

Merry Christmas dear Annie!

(I so need to listen to that song!)