Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ramblings.

I’m not quite sure where to begin, except to say: this time next week, I’ll be married.

Weird. (In a good way, of course.)

Confessions of this bride-to-be:

I could really use a nap and might fall asleep at my desk soon.

I have yet to move any of my personal belongings (aside from a couple of boxes of DVDs) over to the apartment, and wonder if I’ll even have clothes there to wear the Monday after.

I’m glad we’re not taking our honeymoon until later.

With every sneeze and cough I hear around me, I become more paranoid. I do not want to be sick on Saturday.

I hope the weather won’t be too chilly, or my poor bridesmaids will want to kill me.

I’m thrilled we get to share this place with our wonderful friends.

Our dating relationship hasn’t been conventional, so neither will our wedding nor, I suspect, our marriage.

I’m really looking forward to decorating the apartment for Christmas. (And I’m hoping our Thanksgiving plans change just a little so we can actually get ready for the holidays… and for life.)

I’m feeling a tad overwhelmed.

I want life to be normal again.

And, oh... did I mention I’m excited? Because I am. I’d hate for that to get lost in the shuffle.

Four days remain (or something like that).

No comments: