Tuesday, September 23, 2008

happy four years!

On this evening, four years ago, my best friend asked me to go to church as his pledge date. We didn't go out on what we call our first "real date" until over a month later, but since we can't remember the date of that blessed occasion, today is our self-proclaimed anniversary. These four years have been full of slightly awkward moments (iHop, the lake), football games (Auburn, FSU), dinner theatre productions, picnics, movies, books, road trips, and so much more.

Soon we'll be getting married, and we'll have a new anniversary to celebrate, but I kind of hope we also celebrate this one too. This is the day I realized Jordan was the best friend I'd ever had. A pretty big deal, if you ask me. So, Jordan, can we keep celebrating on this day, pretty please? I think we're both worth at least two anniversary celebrations a year! :)

1 comment:

jenna said...

You two are precious. :)