Thursday, September 11, 2008

Living Adventurously

I was all set to write a nice long post about everything I’m glad about today. Then it started to rain. Hard. And even though I’m still very much in awe of what I’ve been given lately, I thought I’d use this picture as my inspiration for this post.

I’m all about adventure. I hope that when others see me, they know I’m really into living the life God has given me to the fullest, and I believe with all my heart that God intends us to live adventurously while we’re here. With that said, here are some adventures I’m ready to embark on:

-The “married-to-my-best-friend” adventure.

-The “dive-into-a-good-book” adventure. Suggestions?

-The “live quietly” adventure.

-The “take risks for Him” adventure.

-The “make new friends” adventure.

No comments: