Wednesday, March 21, 2012

beautifully rooted || boundaries, part i.

{photo by Sara Sani}

At the beginning of this year, my life was a little bit out of control. I was muddling through grief, through past church hurts, through difficult friendships, and just through life in general. I kept wondering when God was going to send me a reprieve. When was the sun going to finally break through the clouds of my heart?

The answer came not in flashes of lightening or in burning bushes, but in the simple reminder that sometimes, we have to choose.

We have to choose what kind of person we want to be. And that person? She just can’t do everything.

Sometimes, we have to say no to be able to say yes.

We have to set boundaries in order to finally be free.

Read today's post over on Beautifully Rooted.

No comments: