Friday, March 18, 2011

finally friday.

{print by Hannes Beer via Bippity Boppity Boo. Available for purchase here.}

Honestly? This week has been, as my brother used to say, insane in the membrane. March madness, a nutty legislative session, deadlines brewing, new work responsibilities, three out-of-town guests, Brad and Emily may or may not be engaged and NO COOKIES? Yes, it's amazing I'm still breathing. 

Basically, what I'm saying is: I've got nothing to post today. There are some thoughts roaming around in my head, but it would be silly to post them just yet. Give me till next week, though, and maybe I will blow your mind. 

Until then, go watch some basketball. Go vote for your favorite book. Take a bike ride. Eat a cookie. 

And I'll meet you back here Monday.

3 comments:

danielle @ take heart said...

i have no doubt you will blow my mind next week.
and brad and emily. seriously, what are you doing to us?

Felicia said...

that's a beautiful print. i'm in love with it!

have a lovely weekend!

Marli said...

you crack me up.
*mem*