Thursday, October 21, 2010

some fashion finds.

Fall is here, and I'm reevaluating my closet. It's my favorite season, so I want to dress accordingly.

At first, I thought this oxford trend was something I'd let pass me by... Then I found these
I think they'd be perfect with dress pants through fall and winter.


 Loving this skirt. It's on sale, and I like exactly what the model has it paired with.
Definitely a doable look.


 I've had this skirt on my wish list for months, and I'm pretty close to taking the plunge. 
(I love Boden, but it's just so pricey! I decided a while ago to check out their juniors' department,
and I haven't looked back.)


Same skirt, different style. Again, I'm pretty close to taking the plunge. 
With a black sweater, black tights, and some boots? Why, yes, thank you.


I wasn't sure I liked this tunic, but then I saw how the model had it paired, and I love it! 
I already have tights in the magenta color. It's a bold look, but I'm willing to give it a shot.


If I went digging through the archives (oh wait, I did), I could prove to you that I've wanted a sporty looking men's style watch for over a year now. I've narrowed it down to these two (both by Fossil, and both sans those rhinestones that are so popular right now... someone tell me why).


I love boots, pretty much of any shape and size. These are currently on my wish list, but I'm really on the lookout for a new, kind of dressy looking pair of black boots. Any ideas?

---

What's on your fall wish list?

4 comments:

Jill GG said...

Boden's Jr. department??? Genius!

BTW, I get to see Shauna Neiquist speak next week - EEEEEE! So excited! (sorry had to brag!) :)

Staley Mc said...

I seriously want all of your picks! Loving it all!! I've never looked in Boden's Junior Dept, I am going to have to check that out asap!

Four Flights said...

oh my I love that fossil skirt and the styling is perfect!

You Are My Fave said...

I used to think Boden was like an old ladies shop but recently discovered how much cuteness it offers. So pricey though.