OH! The black and white one with the bow is fantastic!!
I vote for the 4th one...it's different and looks cute on.
Yes! The 4th one.. more interesting
lucky number four :)
Oh so cute! I have am on a stripe purse kick too! Been rocking my blue & white striped tote/purse like a champ. :) My fav is the 2nd one!
I love a good comment! Please be sure your email is enabled in your Blogger account so that I can reply back to you. So glad you stopped by!
OH! The black and white one with the bow is fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteI vote for the 4th one...it's different and looks cute on.
ReplyDeleteYes! The 4th one.. more interesting
ReplyDeletelucky number four :)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! I have am on a stripe purse kick too! Been rocking my blue & white striped tote/purse like a champ. :) My fav is the 2nd one!
ReplyDelete