I decided to delete my last post.
I'm learning that just because other people are rude or mean, doesn't mean I have to be too.
So let's change subjects.
How about a quick poll?
I'd like to invest a little cash in a new camera.
And since I don't have the funds right now (or the photography expertise) to get the kind of camera I ultimately want, I'm choosing between the Holga and Diana.
I figured either one of these would bring some variety to my photographs.
Thoughts? Details can be found by clicking the photos below.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI took some pictures with a camera very much like the Diana, if not the same the other night.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think the Holgas are very neat as well.
hey I'm Chet's friend -
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the body of the Diana - and would prob buy it solely for that reason - Holgas are practically synonymous for double exposure. Holgas seem to have a more trippy/colorful style about them - and you never really know what your going to get. Dainas may be a bit more consistent when it comes to exposure quality etc.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6oh/61173884/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11193380@N06/2902598703/